Along with the 2 Series M Performance Parts released earlier today, BMW North America also launches the M Performance Accessories for the F15 BMW X5.
This new line of accessories come to enhance the looks of the X5 and one example was seen earlier from a dealership in Abu Dhabi.
Here are some of the highlights of the M Parts for BMW X5.
BMW M Performance Parts provide our customers with many benefits:
- Design: Developed in conjunction with BMW M GmbH, BMW M Performance Parts are designed to capture the feel and spirit of the racetrack. They further enhance the driving dynamics of all BMW vehicles while giving the vehicle a powerful and exclusive appearance.
- Exclusivity: BMW M Performance Parts are the only accessories developed and approved by the BMW Group. They are the result of years of racing experience and designed with the enthusiast in mind.
- Adheres to rigorous BMW Group test standards: All BMW M Performance Parts are tested to ensure compliance with stringent group standards
- Superior warranty coverage
• 4 Year / 50K miles when purchased with a new vehicle
• 2 years or the balance of the new vehicle warranty, whichever is greater
BMW M Performance Braking System
This braking system is directly adapted from the previous generation X5M (E70). This kit features 395mm front rotors and massive six-piston fixed front calipers, while the rear has 385mm rear rotors with four-piston fixed rear calipers. The M Performance Braking System is an excellent addition for customers who plan to tow heavy loads or those who desire racing-level performance and feel from their brakes.
BMW M Performance Power Kit
The M Performance Power kit unleashes greater power and torque from the third generation X5 xDrive35i. An additional 20 horsepower and 32 ft/lb are added when retrofitting this power kit along with sharper accelerator calibration for increased response and acceleration.