The “pimped out” 650i Gran Coupe has a sticker price of 184,000 Swiss Francs, or $207,000. Starting from a base price of 132,500 Swiss Francs, the four-door coupe gets the 2,480 francs Individual color, along with the expensive, yet worth it, M Sport Package (13,000 francs) and the nearly 7,000 francs Bang & Olufsen high-fidelity sound system.
Other upgrades and options bring the total to over $200,000, a significant price for a non-M model or the 7 Series flagship.
Inside, the 6er Gran Coupe gets the Opal White Full Merino leather with Sakhir Orange accents, that give the car an even more exclusive look.
BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
- Upgraded 4.4-liter V-8 engine (N63Tu) that adds BMW’s VALVETRONIC variable valve timing
- 445 hp between 5,500 and 6,000 rpm (a 45 hp increase)
- Peak torque of 480 lb-ft between 2,000 and 4,500 rpm (a 30 lbs-ft increase)
- 0 to 62 mph (0 to 100km/h) in 4.6 seconds
- Gran Coupe 650i xDrive Gran Coupe 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.4 seconds
- Top speed 155 mph
- Average fuel consumption lies between 8.6 and 8.8 l/100km (26.7-27.3 mpg), (provisional figures according to EU test cycle depending on tire options)
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission