Vorsteiner and European Auto Source team up to tune up and modify the E92 BMW M3. Their latest project is built atop the outgoing M3 Coupe in Mineral White. By utilizing the flow forged technology, Vorsteiner was able to create a set of wheles which minimizes weight but also keeps the rigidity and which doesn’t compromise strength and safety in any way.
The new V-FF 101 wheels are available in textured black/gunmetal, gloss gunmetal/silver/black, gloss brushed aluminum or a custom finish, for those looking for a more exclusive look.
Here is the full list of upgrades done on the M3:
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber GTS-V Front Spoiler
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Type II Rear Diiffuser
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber BootLid
- Gloss Black Mirror Caps
- IND Painted Reflectors
- Gloss Black Kidney/Fender Grilles
- KW Sleeve Kit
- Vorsteiner Titanium Exhaust
- Flow Forged V-FF 101 in Matte Gunmetal Finish
- 19×10 Front, 19×11 Rear