Rachel and her love for the BMW 135i

1-series | November 27th, 2013 by 19
rachel mills bmw 135i 01 750x500

Rachel is one of those millions of BMW fans that fell in love with the brand and her passion for the Roundel reminds us how unique the BMW community is. “My love for BMW is what sparked the Lady__Driven Instagram account,” says Rachel. “I wanted to create a place for other dedicated ladies in the car industry because we are a rare but growing breed.”

A California-born, Rachel is also the proud owner of a special BMW: a Le Mans Blue 135i with a six-speed manual transmission. The 135i has just concluded its first and last production run, and it is highly regarded as an enthusiasts’ car. Rachel ordered the 300 horsepower 135i in August 2012 and comes with the beautiful M Sport Package and no navigation or seat heaters, to reduce weight as Rachel has told us. Future upgrades to the car are planned, including a carbon fiber splitter, trunk lip and rear diffuser.

rachel mills bmw 135i 03 750x500

As a lady that enjoys spirited driving, she plans to add JB4 tuning, KW suspension, and a CSL wheel set up.

So what’s driving her passion for BMW? “I will forever be a BMW fan girl because they have figured it all out, says Rachel. “They have found a way to make the perfect daily driver, that you can either convert to a full race car or take to the track stock and still throw down better lap times than people with modified cars.”

While she loves all types of cars, it’s the love and passion for BMW that keeps her tied to the Bavarians. “BMW has found the perfect formula for luxury and aggressive aesthetics, without sacrificing performance (unlike most other luxury vehicles).”

And what’s a better way to showcase her love for the 135i other than a special photo and videoshoot with her car.

Here at BMWBLOG we encourage all the ladies to share their BMW story with us, or simply their passion for cars.

rachel mills bmw 135i 02 750x500

Video: http://pking1.photobiz.com
Pictures: www.jessecallahan.com (jessecallahan on instagram)
Instagram: lady__driven or rachelm_mills

19 responses to “Rachel and her love for the BMW 135i”

1. ulistaerk says:

I think you got hacked and someone uploaded spam.

2. herrdoktor says:

I wouldn’t mind taking that for a ride. The car either.

3. Otto says:

WTF ?!
    What’s next ? Rachel in bed with her 135i ?

4. chodaboy19 says:

Yeah it’s sexist at best.

5. StraightSix says:

The looker of a car, certainly goes nice with the looker of a female, and that what this lady sure is. That is all there is. Nice photos.

6. Roland Renno says:

I applause Rachel’s devotion and passion for BMW and I respect her fineness taste for cars. I guess she doesn’t stop here as she seems to have a refined taste for life.
    Well done Rachel and I’m glad you’re one of us. :)

7. Joe says:

Style, class, dynamism, elegance and beautiful lines…. Oh and there’s a car too

8. TouringInternational says:

The 1 series seems to attrack the ladies. The macho-man side of me feels a bit of a put off by this. I LOVE small Bimms, but I don’t know… the 1 is starting to be the New Beetle of BMW.

9. Alexandr Kochubey says:

You know if there will be tiptronic, like shift up and shift down, the lady will be much more faster to investigate if the her best friend from school, Amanda is накуренный, smoky, and of course their would be nice if the CD changer would be in the baggage divider

10. Alexandr Kochubey says:

This is how the faren should look like for women car, please, consider this

11. […] that makes driving a BMW sports car so special to me: when I put my helmet on at the track and get in my 135i, my gender becomes irrelevant. The TwinPower Turbo charged, inline six will not treat me […]

12. […] that makes driving a BMW sports car so special to me: when I put my helmet on at the track and get in my 135i, my gender becomes irrelevant. The TwinPower Turbo charged, inline six will not treat me […]

13. Gee Callen says:

This BSer is somehow a racing instructor despite still undergoing race training herself while the guys that want anything to do with racing have to prove themselves a lot more prior to even attempting to apply for such jobs. They have some nerve to start that “ladydriven” bullshit as if women were held back from participating in being car enthusiast and motorsport.