REVEALED: BMW M235i

2 Series | October 22nd, 2013 by 22
bmw m235i image2 720x500

With days before its official debut, the BMW M235i makes a public appearance fully uncovered. The top of the line model will the BMW M235i, an M Performance Automobile similar to the BMW M135i.

Under the hood the high-end BMW M235i lays a 3.0 liter six-cylinder N55 TwinPower engine which also outputs 450 NM of torque between 1300 and 4500 RPM. Top speed is limited to 250 km/h.

From 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h), the BMW M235i with manual transmission runs in 5.0 seconds while the 8-speed automatic is 4.8 seconds.

bmw m235i image2

(Test Drive: BMW M135i xDrive)

The M235i has a lenght of 4454 mm, measures 1774 in width and 1408 in height. The wheelbase is 2690 mm, Track, Front 1516 mm, Track Rear 1532 mm.

It weighs 1455 kg with the manual transmission and 1470 with automatic.

See the full gallery below.

bmw m235i photo1

[Source: 2addicts]

22 responses to “REVEALED: BMW M235i”

1. Phil says:

car only weights 3200lbs…nicccce.

2. Michael says:

The front kind of resembles the old M5 in these pics.

3. stephan says:

looks like facelifted m135i

4. jason bourne says:

i don’t like the cut line across the front of the hood. why couldn’t the hood just extend all the way to the grille?

5. HitM3 says:

Looks too rounded and feminine. The lack of aggression kinda makes me appreciate the outgoing E82 more than i have in the past. the weight and power seem to be similar to the outgoing model as well. i think it might be time for me to grab a 135 before its too late!

6. mckillio says:

I’m a little disappointed in the weight, was hoping it would be closer to 3000lbs. The next gen could very well be below 3000lbs, especially M variants. (Can you please enter English measurements for power figures, measurement and weight. I shouldn’t have to go find a conversion calculator and do it myself)

7. Kyle says: