BMW unveiled today the new 4 Series Coupe and the car was shown to us from all angles in a hundred high-quality professional photos. But the folks over at Autocar and WHATCAR had the opportunity to see the new 4 Series in a studio in London.
The car seen below are a 435i model in Sport Line and the European-only 420d in Sport Line as well.
The U.S. market will initially get the 428i and 435i models, but other variants might follow in the future.
Here is a description of the Line Packages offered for the new BMW 4 Series Coupe with the mention that the UK market gets two additional packages: SE and Modern.
- Chrome Air Breathers
- Chrome window trim
- Eleven chrome kidney grille slats with matte black sides
- 18 inch or option 19 inch wheels (435i only)
- Chrome strip in rear apron
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Chrome surround for audio and air conditioning system
- High-gloss black trim
- Nine molded high-gloss black kidney grille slats in chrome colored surround
- Three black air intakes in front bumper
- Black Air Breathers
- 18 inch or optional 19 inch wheels (435i only)
- Black trim strip level with rear apron
- Black exhaust tips
- Sport suspension standard (RWD models only)
- Black and red trim, anthracite headliner, available Coral Red interior includes Coral Red leather sport seats, red door panel trim, red lower section for instrument panel
M Sport Line
- High-gloss Shadow Line trim
- Estoril Blue Metallic
- M Sport suspension standard (RWD models only)
- M Sport Brakes standard
- M aerodynamic package
- M Sport 18″ or optional 19″ wheels (435i only)
- M door sills, M leather steering wheel, M driver’s footrest
Click on the photo gallery below: