Back in 2012, California-based tuner Vorsteiner revealed their own program for the popular BMW 1M.
The Alpine White “baby-M” received a new aero kit and a small power upgrade. The aero components are built from Autoclave Pre-Preg Carbon Fiber add style and functionality from the Vorsteiner’s development of the GTS-V collection.
To further enhance the performance of the vehicle Vorsteiner have developed a sport exhaust system. A full 100% bolt on fit, the exhaust produces a class leading 15 horsepower gain with 5 lb/ft of torque. It is available in a stainless steel model or a weight saving titanium.
To help with minimizing unsprung weight for improved vehicle handling and performance Vorsteiner also offers the new VS-400. The 3-Piece step-lip design wheel uses the latest in techniques and technology to create a wheel that gives the 1M the ability achieve the best performance possible.
The 1M tuning program consists of the follow components:
• GTS-V Front Add-On Spoiler with Integrated Brake Duct
• GTS-V Rear Add-On Diffuser with Signature Splitter and Extended Aero Fins
• GTS-V Boot Lid with an integrated wing element weighing only 11.5 lbs.
• A Cat-Back Sport Exhaust System in Stainless Steel or Titanium
• 20 or 21 inch Special Edition Forged Aluminum Multi Spoke Wheel