Florida-based tuning shop PSI wishes the E63 BMW M6 farewell by giving the popular M an exciting power kit.
Under the hood, the 2007 M6 is fitted with the G-Power SKII supercharger. To increase its acoustics and power, PSI replaced the standard exhaust system with one developed by Akrapovic.
Since frozen colors are in, the tuner used black vinyl wrap to give the car a matte look.
Here is a full list of all the mods applied to the M6:
- G-Power SKII
- Matte Black Vinyl Wrap
- HRE 590R
- Titanium Akrapovic Evolution
- KW V3
- Okada Plasma Coils
- Agency Power Headers
- Facelift headlight retrofit
- Vorsteiner Carbon Front lip diffuser
- Vorsteiner Carbon Rear bootlid
- Custom PSI Gauge Pod with VEI Electronics