Super Bild has been absent for a few weeks, for this I apologize. Moving forward BMWBLOG will keep a diligent weekly post showcasing nothing but the best Super Bild for your viewing and wallpaper enjoyment.
We kick off a new week with a stellar example of a daily driven track star M3 owned by Eric Hunter from Montgomery Alabama. Eric has owned many BMW M cars, from a Z4M to the quickly becoming legend E39 M5, all of them tastefully modified for track use. His current E92 M3 is both a great daily driver and a stellar track toy.
Eric didn’t want to ruin the character of his daily driven M3 with too many modifications so the list is well thought out with an emphasis on performance while maintaining the original character of the factory look.
Here is the list of modifications:
- Stage 3 ECU chip from Turner BMW
- Electronic Throttle Advance system for accurate throttle inputs in the fly by wire throttle
- Cold Air Intake
- Power Pulley Engine Kit
- Full Titanium Exhaust System by Akrapovic w/Carbon Fiber Tips
- Competition Suspension System by BMW
- BBS Wheels – Black
- StopTech 6 Piston big Brake Kit
- Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Spoiler, Front Splitter, Engine Intake Grills, Side Light Inserts
- Aluminum Accelerator, Clutch, Brake, Deadfoot Pedals
The E92 M3 is in its last year of production and will most certainly be the last with a high revving naturally aspirated V8 so BMW fans are quickly snatching up the last few production slots left from now till June of 2013. Buying one of the last and enjoying them thoroughly the way they were meant to be; on track, is I’m sure what the factory has in mind.
Congrats Eric on your beautiful E92 M3, we at BMWBLOG.com wish you many enjoyable miles both on the street and at the track.
Have a Super Bild? Send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org