Here is one of the best design conversions of a BMW 5 Series to the F10 M5. The car in question went through an intensive restyling process to come quite close to the looks of the almighty M5 sedan.
The 5 Series sedan in question also comes with unique wheels designed and forged by the Florida-based shop MORR. Dubbed 21″ MORR MultiForged MS5.2, the concave wheels feature forged centers, lips, and barrels, brushed lips with tinted matte clear powder coat, brushed centers with tinted matte clear powder coat, gunmetal barrels, anti-water retention grooves in the backpad and race-prep machining with backpad pocketing and side spoke machining.
Here is a complete list of mods applied to the car which turns this 5 Series into one of the most beautiful models we have seen so far.
- Falken FK452 tires
- OEM European M5 front bumper
- OEM M5 front fenders
- OEM gloss black performance grilles
- 3D Design M5 carbon fiber front lip
- 3D Design M5 carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Stoptech front big brake kit painted Estoril Blue
- Rear calipers painted Estoril Blue
- Slotted rear rotors by R1 Concepts
- OEM M sport rear bumper with shaved reflectors
- 3M Matte Grey Aluminum wrap by Elevated Auto Concepts
- Matte Clear tail light wrap
- Gloss black roof
- Gloss black mirror covers
- CKS Coilovers
- Tinted Windows – 35% front and 20% rear
- Window trim painted gloss black
- Custom side fender vents with shaved logo, painted gloss black
- Quad exhaust by Mike’s muffler with 4″ tips
- Duke Dynamics trunk spoiler