Finding a body shop that has the same level of concern for your BMW as you do is difficult. Often you turn to friends or family for
recommendations. Invariably it turns out that Uncle Bernie’s buddy knows a guy whose brother-in-law’s cousin does body work on the side, and the last thing Uncle Bernie recommended is now in bankruptcy. You really don’t want to deal with that. You know the frustration of finding someone, anyone, who knows a body shop that can do the work you need done, right and at a decent price.
Enter BodyShopBids.com. They have taken the time to screen body shops in several metropolitan areas that will do work to high standards and fair prices. Estimates are honored and you’re only charged when the work is complete. BodyShopBids.com aims to take the hassle out of finding and getting quality body repairs at the best possible price.
BMWBLOG has the opportunity to offer our readers a chance to win up to $1200 in free body shop repairs by entering the BodyShopBids contest.
The contest starts today by submitting a form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Zip Code
- Email and Phone #
- Model and Year (BMW/MINI only)
- 4 Photos (3 of damage). Funnier more creative photos have a better chance to win.
- Why you deserve to win (300 words or less)
BMWBLOG and BodyShopBids.com will review submissions and pick winner together. The entry deadline is June 15th and the winner will be announced by June 22.
The winner will then have 30 days to get their car fixed through BodyShopBids.com’s process and will be highlighted, post repair, on BMWBLOG.
Terms of the Contest:
- Contest only applies to BMW and MINI owners
- The contest is only for auto body repair on your BMW or MINI
- Insurance related repairs are not eligible to win
- BodyShopBids (BSB) will cover up to $1200 in repairs. If the estimate is more than $1200, the owner is responsible to cover the rest of cost.
- All payments will be handled through BSB’s credit card portal, if the winning fix is more than $1200.
- Monthly winner has 30 days to submit damage report and fix car via bodyshopbids.com
- Non-winners may re-enter each month.
- Only Applicants in the continental USA (48 states) will be eligible
Even if you don’t win the contest, yet have your car repaired through BodyShopBids.com you will get a $50 gas card by entering “bmwblog” in the “referred by box” on their website.
Good luck everyone!