At the 2012 Geneva Motor Show AC Schnitzer revealed the latest ACS3 model based on the new F30 BMW 328i.
ACS3 is powered by a 2.0 liter four-cylinder TwinPower unit that has been tuned up to now deliver 295 horsepower. The torque was also increased by 60Nm to 410Nm. Due to the increase in power, the AC Schnitzer ACS3 springs to 100 km/h in just 5.7 seconds, two tenths faster than the “standard” 328i.
Here is the full list of upgrades offer for the F30 program:
- Performance upgrades for Diesel and Petrol engines**
- Sports rear silencer with chromed “Racing” tailtrim**
- Chromed “Racing” tailtrim*
- Spring kit**
- Front spoiler**, rear roof spoiler**, rear spoiler**, rear skirt**, decals*, rear skirt protection foil*, emblems
- 3-spoke sports airbag steering wheel**
- Leather gear knob illuminated, gear knob with digital shift display, aluminum gear knob “Black Line”, aluminum handbrake handles, aluminum cover “Black Line” for i-Drive System controller, aluminum pedal sets and foot rest, velours floor mats*
- Type IV Wheels, BiColor in 18, 19, and 20 inch
- Type IV Wheels, Silver in 18 and 19 inch
- Type VI Wheels in 18 inch
- Type VIII Wheels in 19 inch