AC Schnitzer reveals the latest ACS3 model based on the new F30 BMW 328i. The N20, 245 horsepower unit, was upgraded to now produce 295 horsepower. The torque was also increased by 60Nm to 410Nm. Due to the increase in power, the AC Schnitzer ACS3 now springs to 100 km/h in just 5.7 seconds, two tenths faster than the “standard” 328i.
For full details on the new ACS3, see the press release below and stay tuned for from photos from Geneva Motor Show next week.
The 6th generation of the most important vehicle in the BMW range, the new 3-series, is now here! This fires the starting gun for us to create a real AC Schnitzer ACS3 from the 3-series, and we are now developing an extensive AC Schnitzer product range.
This will include performance upgrades, exhaust systems, suspension solutions, aerodynamic components and interior accessories. All products which are already available from your BMW dealer and those which will be coming soon are shown here:
- Performance upgrades for Diesel and Petrol engines**
- Sports rear silencer with chromed “Racing” tailtrim**
- Chromed “Racing” tailtrim*
- Spring kit**
- Front spoiler**, rear roof spoiler**, rear spoiler**, rear skirt**, decals*, rear skirt protection foil*, emblems
- 3-spoke sports airbag steering wheel**
- Leather gear knob illuminated, gear knob with digital shift display, aluminium gear knob “Black Line”, aluminium handbrake handles, aluminium cover “Black Line” for i-Drive System controller, aluminium pedal sets and foot rest, velours floor mats*
- Type IV Wheels, BiColor in 18, 19, and 20 inch
- Type IV Wheels, Silver in 18 and 19 inch
- Type VI Wheels in 18 inch
- Type VIII Wheels in 19 inch