BMWBLOG wishes all the readers a Merry Christmas

Others | December 24th, 2010 by 13
BimmerToday Weihnachten 2010

2010 is slowly coming to an end and looking back, this has been one of the busiest years for the team at BMWBLOG. With over 2,000 articles written during this calendar year, we have beaten all the forecasts or goals we have set for ourselves in 2010. We have attended several BMW events, both in Europe and in North America, we attended all the major auto shows, from Detroit to Geneva, to Paris, L.A., Toronto, New York, Chicago, and others we might not even remember.

It has been a busy year, without a doubt, but truth is that we could have not done without you. Your comments, feedback and constant interactions with BMWBLOG, has given us the necessary fuel to keep running the largest BMW news website and most likely, the most important automotive blog/magazine that focuses on a particular brand.

So today, it’s all about you. We would like to take the time to thank you all for the continuous support and even the criticism we have received at times. We would also like to wish all of you happy holidays, Merry Christmas or whatever other holiday you may celebrate these days. We are a global magazine and we acknowledge the multitude of cultures and religions that exist.

BimmerToday Weihnachten 2010In 2010, yours truly, along with, in no particular order, Andrew, Shawn, Hugo, Josh, Gabriela, Stjepan and other contributors or collaborators, have brought you the BMW news to your doorsteps and we hope we deliver the daily dose of BMW that we all crave at times.

We hope you will all take the time to enjoy some time off with your family and friends, and if you would like to glance back on BMWBLOG, we will be here. We pretty much run 24/7 all-year-round, so expect the same amount of news delivered between now and the new year. 2011 will start soon for us with the most comprehensive auto show coverage we have ever made.

So stay tuned for Detroit, it will be one of a kind for BMWBLOG.

Thank you!

BMWBLOG Team

13 responses to “BMWBLOG wishes all the readers a Merry Christmas”

1. Tom says:

Awesome post. I can’t imagine my everyday life without you. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

2. v1p3r says:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the BMWBLOG team also. Thanks for the very special place I visit every day :)

3. Babken says:

I wish the members of the blog Merry Christmas. Let the new year bring health, happiness and joy into your lives. And I also have something to wish to a troll who uses my name to post idiotic comments: it’s time to grow up, kid, and become a BMW fan if you don’t want to die prematurely driving your idiotic Mercedes-Benz.

Cheers

4. X5SoB says:

Merry Christmas to all at BMWBLOG! Or to be politically correct, Happy Chanukwanzmas, or it’s Festivus for the rest of us! But seriously, wishing you the all the best of the holiday season.

5. Horatiu B. says:

Thank you everyone! We hope 2011 would be an even better year.

6. Mihnea says:

Thanks BMWBLOG! Best wishes and a Merry Christmas from Romania!

7. ferrarifan says:

merry christmas to bmwblog. more horsepower to you guys! :)

8. Scotty says:

Merry Christmas to every 1 at BMWBLOG, and every 1 reading this :D

9. Heddlu_Cymru M5 says:

Merry Christmas everyone!

10. bob says:

Merry Christmas(!) to bmwblog…And, to all, A Good Night!

11. BMfan says:

BMWBlog has made me know a lot more about BMW and indeed other brands.
    All thanks to Horatiu and the team.
    Wishing everyone the merriest Xmas ever and 2011 filled with joy and God’s grace.

12. Recently purchased a 328i from BMW of Sarasota. The car was represented as being untitled. Became suspicious of the dealership due to the demeaner of the salesman and the sales manager and went to DMV and had them do a check. The vehicle had been titled. Went to the dealership and confronted the salesman and the sales manager and the sales manager presented me with a Car Facts document that he said I signed proving that I knew the car had been titled. I told him I have never seen this document and that is not my signature. I signed immediately in his presense and we varified that it was not my signaure. Went to BMW North America and BMW Financial and they gave me the runaround for two weeks and then said I would have to go back to the dealer. Dealer did several things to try to further gain financially including not giving me the Holiday Rebate that I had coming. I am amazed that such a high profile company is willing to risk their reputaion by using such shady tactics!!! I will never buy another BMW again!!! Buyer Beware!!!