Press Release: Active Autowerke is proud to announce the release of the highly anticipated Active Autowerke Supercharger System for the BMW E9X M3.
The advanced design and sleek features of the Active Autowerke Supercharger System include a front mount air-to-air intercooler system with a separate oil cooler for the supercharger unit’s independent oil system. The Active Autowerke Supercharger Plenum replaces the factory air box and is designed to have an OEM-type look with custom finishes available at the customer’s request. The Active Autowerke Supercharger Plenum has been designed with eight high-flow velocity stacks, and large three inch intercooler piping to supply cooled air.
The custom Active Autowerke Filter mounts to the supercharger unit and is enclosed in a custom intake box engineered to incorporate factory design while forcing cool air to the air box. The optional methanol injection system assists in lowering intake air temperatures and prevents detonation.
The Active Autowerke Supercharger System is powered by an HKS GTS8550 Supercharger Unit mounted with a custom CNC’ed bracket that uses a dedicated drive belt system, while eight high flow fuel injectors are used to supply the additional required fuel. Active Autowerke’s Performance Software, available for 91-93 octane, race gas, and octane levels unique to other countries, is carefully calibrated, and is at the heart of the system to provide an unparalleled driving experience. Keeping within the factory’s OBDII parameters, the Active Autowerke Supercharger System ensures consistency for everyday driving.
• AA E9X M3 Supercharger Plenum with Eight High-flow Velocity stacks
• HKS GTS8550 Supercharger
• AA Blow Off Valves & Bypass Valve
• Dedicated Belt Drive System (does not share belt with accessories)
• Eight-rib Pulley System
• Eight High-capacity Bosch Motorsport Fuel Injectors
• AA Performance Software for the MSS60 ECU with available upgrades and off road options
• CNC Hard Anodized Brackets and Hardware.
• AA Front-mount Air to Air Intercooler
• Independent Supercharger Oil Cooler
• Lifetime Traction Fluid for GTS8550 Supercharger
• Cold Air Intake Box
• AA Oil Breather System
• New Oil Line with A/N Fitting System
• High Performance AA Spec Filter
• Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs
• Methanol Injection System (Stage 2) with Progressive Controller
• All mounting hardware (plumbing, hoses and clamps) included
• Detailed, step-by-step installation manual
• All installation hardware included
• Two-year unlimited mileage warranty
650 HP and 440 ft lbs of torque (Specs for Stage 2 System, based on Mustang Dyno Readings)
7.5 psi – 8.5 psi
Retail Price – $15,000.00