Miami based tuning shop, Active Autowerke, reveals their own “pimped out” version of the popular, gorgeous and fast, BMW M3 E92 Coupe. Among other things, Active Autowerke is an exclusive BMW Distributor for ADV 1Wheel line, the high performance wheels seen also on other modded BMWs.
ADV.1 wheels are built for high performance applications, with a 3 piece and 1 piece forged lineup, each with several new styles. Each wheel is meticulously built to order with specific wheel offsets, hubcentric centerbore, and custom finishes. These wheels all focus around a new concave forging profile developed by ADV.1. They feature a deep concave center disc or face which gives an aggressive look an still maintains a strong and lightweight wheel for both street and race applications.
Along with the performance wheels upgrade, Active Autowerke M3 gets a series of other upgrades, from exterior carbon fiber parts, to exhaust system and power upgrades.
The original 414 horsepower coming from the naturally aspirated, high revving 4-liter V8 engine, has been upped by 45 extra ponies. The torque numbers have also increasd by 30 ft-lbs to a total of 330 lb-ft.
Other modifications include:
- Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature Exhaust System
- Active Autowerke E92 M3 Signature X Pipe & Connecting Pipes
- Active Autowerke Pulley Kit
- Active Autowerke Short Shifter Kit
- Active Autowerke Performance Software
- KW Variant 3 Coilovers
- ADV1 5.1 20 Inch Wheel (4.5” Concave)
- Nitto Invo Tires: 255/30/20 & 295/25/20
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Type II
- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Trunk
No pricing has been announced at this time, but hopefully it won’t break the bank.