BMW 5 Series GT: Our favorite exterior photos

5 Series GT | May 21st, 2009 by 7
p90045871 image 1900x12001

With almost 100 photos included in the official press release, I figured I would take the time and select some of the best exterior shots. Of course, this is all done based on my own preference and you guys  might like other ones. But regardless, I’m running the show today, so you have no choice but to sit back and enjoy :)

p90045871 image 1900x12001 498x332

A couple of observations: as we have said plenty of times before, a diesel version will be offered as soon as the official launch this fall and that will be the 530d. The top model powered by the V8 twin-turbo will be sold under the 550i badge.

p90045867 image 1900x12001 150x100BMW 5 Series Official Photos 106BMW 5 Series Official Photos 105

BMW 5 Series Official Photos 104BMW 5 Series Official Photos 103BMW 5 Series Official Photos 102

BMW 5 Series Official Photos 101BMW 5 Series Official Photos 100BMW 5 Series Official Photos 109

7 responses to “BMW 5 Series GT: Our favorite exterior photos”

1. Gord says:

I think the best one is the one with the guy loading stuff in the car. It is from same collection as the beige GT. The guy really helps give a good sense of the car’s size.

2. Malcolm says:

the images do not load when clicked on.

3. jason says:

at least these couple of pictures dont have the bmwblog sentence on top

• Horatiu B. says:

@Jason, sorry, but we learned our lesson in the past. Everyone either copies them for us and never links back, especially since not many publications had the high-res photos initially, and second, some sites only hotlink, meaning using our bandwidth to display on their site and still no source is cited. We will have them later today replaced with some photos without the watermark

4. 229ra12 says:

I like the beigr one better than the other one.

5. 229ra12 says:

Sorry spelling mistake.
    I like the beige one better than the other one.

6. migul says:

Anyone know were are taken this fotos on the bridge?
    I think is in Portugal, Lisbon near Vasco da Gama brigde its a fantastic view