If you haven’t noticed yet, today is a day where we focus on some tuned up BMWs or race cars, and what could be better than to finish on a similar note. The talented fellows at MWDesign, a tuning company based out of Vancouver, Canada, have just unveiled their latest project, codename, “Darth Maul”.
The center of this project is the always beautiful and classy, BMW M3 Coupe(E92), one of the BMW most used vehicles by the tuning companies. The MWDesign E92 M3 is sporting an Jerez Black exterior together with a gorgeous Fox Red interior trim.
Since we know you’re anxious to find out what parts have been used on this car, here are some of them:
- Amuse Ericsson Front Bumper with custom Orange highlights
- Amuse Ericsson Trunk
- CF Rear Diffuser with custom Orange highlights
- CF Side Vents with custom Orange highlights
- CF Side Mirrors
- Modulare M6 20×9 F 20×10.5 R – Matte Black Centers/Gloss Black Lips + Custom Matte Black Center Caps with Orange Accents
- Falken tires FK452 245/30/20 F 285/25/20 R
- H&R Sports Springs
The guys at MWDesign also mentioned that is only stage 1 of the “Darth Maul” project and we can barely wait to see what Stage 2 will bring us. So far, we like what we see and yes….the photomodel used by them complements the design.