Jlevi Streetwerks, our most recent sponsors, have been in the BMW tuning business for quite some time now and their work has been highly appreciated by the BMW community and media. Back in 2008, the team started an internal project under the name “Red Dragon”, a name derived from the beautiful Crimson Red color and one of the best looking BMW to date: 335i Coupe.
Beside the aesthetic improvements which we will outline below, the 335i Red Dragon stands out with its 400 horsepower, a significant upgrade over the base model. The Red Project was completed in steps, with more and more performance parts manufacturer stepping in. The 335i received upgrades to the engine, suspension, braking system and plenty of external mods.
So, let’s see some of the modifications done to this car:
- Enkreuz H8R Wheels, 20×8.5 Front and 20×10 Rear, with Crimson Red lips, Matte Black centers, and Matte Black Inner barrels
- NITTO Invo Performance Tires, 245/35/20 Front and 275/30/20 Rear
- Active AutoWerke Catback exhaust
- Active AutoWerke Processor by AEM, with custom Valet Switch
- Active AutoWerke Blow-Off Valve
- KW Variant 2 Coilover System
- RISS Racing Catless Downpipes, 3″ Diameter
- RISS Racing modified Clutch Delay Valve
- Brembo Cross-Drilled Big Brakes front and rear: 380mm 6 Piston Monoblock Front, 345mm 4 Piston Rear. Red, of course.
- JleviSW Matte Black front Kidney Grilles
- Single Sided Carbon Fiber V-35 Vented Race hood
- Single Sided Carbon Fiber V-CSL Bootlid
- Carbon Fiber Aero Front Lip
- Carbon Fiber Type II E92 Rear Diffuser
Unfortunately we don’t have the final price for all these additions, but we do have instead some amazing photos that will keep you entertained. For a more extensive collection of photos, you can also visit the JleviSW Flickr page.