The BMW 5 Series GT had its world premiere today at the Geneva Auto Show. Probably one of the most awaited concepts in Geneva and definitely BMW’s masterpiece at this show. From the photos, you can see all the details that BMW paid attention to.
Take a look at the floors around the 5er GT. Yes, hardwood floors with a contrasting color, basically the idea here was to create a feeling of luxury around the car. This shows us how much work goes behind the scenes at each and every auto show.
Here is a refresher on the BMW 5 Series GT:
- The wheelbase is 3070mm, exactly the length of the 7 Series
- Individual rear seats separated by a center console, the production model will have 5 seats
- Trunk space volume of 1650 liters, close to the 1615 liters in the E61 5 Series Wagon
- Initially there will be only 6 cylinder engines with rear-wheel drive
- Eight-speed automatic gearbox
Photo Gallery BMW 5 Series GT Geneva Motor Show
Photo Gallery BMW 5 Series GT