First order of a BMW 335i with M-Sport Pack in the U.S.

3-Series | January 31st, 2009 by 12
bmw 335i m pack

Since I have been receiving many emails inquiring about the recent announcement of the M-Sport Package being available for the 3 Series, I decided to post some orders that were placed by U.S. dealerships.

First one, it was sent in by Collin, from BMW of Pleasant Grove, who order a Black Sapphire 335i Sedan with the M Sport Package and Premium. As I mentioned in my previous article, there is no pricing available yet for the M-Sport Package, but we do expect within the next couple of weeks to hear more.

bmw 335i m pack 498x644

And the second order we have seen, comes from Parker Despain, who has placed a similar order, but he will pick up his car at the Performance Center in Spartanburg.

zmp 335i despain 498x644

Let me remind you some of the extra options found in the M-Sport Package:

• M door sills
  • M footrest
  • M gearshift lever
  • M Sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
  • 18″ M Light Allow Star-Spoke wheels
  • Sport Suspension
  • Sport Seats
  • Aluminium Trim
  • Anthracite Headliner
  • Aerodynamic package
  • Increased top speed limiter
  • LeMans Blue Paint available

Thank you Collin and Parker for sharing your orders with us.

12 responses to “First order of a BMW 335i with M-Sport Pack in the U.S.”

1. Parker says:

Cool I am famous!

2. Gragop says:

The way the spec sheet reads is confusing, so if I wanted the full M-Sport package, I’d need to have both Sport AND the M-Sport package? That’s fairly useless if so.

3. Horatiu B. says:

@Gragop: I was too, but I asked and I found out that it’s a special Sport Package, part of the ZMP, look at the 337 code, instead of the usual ZSP.

4. Gragop says:

Oh ok, I was thinking I didn’t want to have to buy one package just to get another. I remember the E46 was set up so that you could only buy either the performance package or the sport package, but not both.

I also forgot I was looking a specially specced car and not the entire spec sheet of options available for the E90, which would explain why I wouldn’t see the standard sport package.

5. Marc says:

I am in Deutschland for the week (rented a BMW of course! 320d Coupe) and have seen a few 3ers with that M-sport package…it really does look good!

6. Horatiu B. says:

@Marc: We don’t believe you :) We want photos….

7. Horatiu B. says:

@Gragop: My advice: get the 335i with ZMP, if you buy it through European Delivery, you will probably end up having the same lease payment as buying the 328i from here.

8. Marc says:

@Horatiu: Of the 320d?! LOL……Where do you want the pics sent? Just bought a new Super-Zoom P&S(SX10 IS) and need to test it out anyway!

9. Horatiu B. says:

@Marc: Sure, it’s nice to see some European Models as well, especially with the M package. Try to focus on that :) Go to Contact us and our email address is there, I can’t type it here because we’ll get hit with tons of spam.

10. Marc says:

Ok will do that tomorrow after I recuperate from the Super Bowl (starts around midnight here)!

11. Brian says:

Any succesful orders on coupe? Both of these look like sedans.

12. J.T. says: