Photos: Black 2009 BMW 7 Series F01

7-series | November 18th, 2008 by 15
f01 real 09

With just two days away from the official U.S launch of the new generation BMW 7 Series, we decided to show you, for the last time, some photos with the 7er in Germany. As many of you might know, many European countries already have the new 7 on sale and recently some lucky customers picked up the first launched models.

Fortunately for us, Benny, our editor at BMWToday.de, managed to snap some photos for us. The car in discussion is the shorter base 7er in a stunning black color, codename F01. I have to admit, as much as I bragged how good the 2009 BMW 7 Series looks in a darker color, for some some reason in these photos, it looks a bit odd, but….I will reserve judgement until Wednesday when I will get to see the car in person.

Regardless if I will fall in love with the design or not, the new 7 seems to excel at handling, performance and the pleasure to drive, so that’s good enough for me, a true bimmer fan.

f01 real 01 498x392

f01 real 02 497x386

15 responses to “Photos: Black 2009 BMW 7 Series F01”

1. Auday says:

God this interior is so cheesy

2. Benny says:

Wait until you’ve seen it in person. The interieur looks really great, and it feels great as well. I am not the best photographer around and maybe it looks like that on the pictures because of the flashlight, I don’t know exactly. But the quality is really excellent and looks really good. The flash made everything a bit too bright, but without the flash the pics hadn’t worked either. In person it is really good, and I am not exaggerating on this!

3. roffle waffle says:

the tail light design is just a work of art

4. Giom says:

It’s always been in the small little details with the seven. This ones seems to have taken the level up few notches.

Nice shots Benny!

5. miles says:

i love the curve in the hood that curves in to the grille. and i dnt beleive how anyone could have thought of those taillights…genius

6. Gragop says:

I like the interior a lot but the tail still has a ways to go.

7. Hantra says:

Is that neon in the rear lights? That’s going to drive my V1 crazy!

8. Mauro Corti says:

@ Roffle

So true man, so true…

9. jared says:

They could have at least lined up the dual cigarette lighters in the back seat before taking those pictures. Can’t believe the oversights these days.

10. Josh says:

i just saw the car in person, 750LI and the 740i and let me tell you, you all have no idea what you are getting into. The car may look nothing special in the photos but in person it was stunning. The 750Li i sat in was just stunning, not only is it better then the current 7 but for the first time it is a real segmant winner, no question. It is truley a stunning car and the Australian spec for the 50Li is fantastic! Most options come standerd. (rear and front comfort seats, rear T.V’s, rear and side blinds, night vision with people recognition, and many others.) The only options i would deem neccesary are: nappa leather on the dash, Logic 7 hifi, Active cruse and lane changing warning. AWSOME CAR

11. miles says:

@Hantra:

those are LED’s…same as the rest of the BMW lineup

12. bsd107 says:

@miles:

Those curves on the hood into the grill remind me of an updated version of the E39.

13. miles says:

yeah i have an 08 e60 535i that has those “hood curves” and i think they look really cool lol

14. Giom says:

@Josh:

Josh, thanks man, this was the sort of description I wanted to hear. Your reaction to the car in person was the one I had hoped for.

I had the opportunity to see the seven in person two weeks ago at our local motorshow, but work intervened…grrr!

My turn will come!!

15. IVIC says:

IF IS POSSIBLE TO 730D FROM 09 TO MAKE OTHER LIGHT IN XENON LIKE NEW MODEL HES I MEAN BOTH OF THEM BY ME IS ONLY RIGHT ONE
    GR