Hillary Swank gets a BMW 7 Hydrogen

7-series | October 31st, 2008 by 11
p0050679 Hillary Swank gets a BMW 7 Hydrogen

I guess we know now where this truck was transporting the BMW 7 Hydrogen. We learned a few months back that BMW will be giving away the 7 Hydrogen concept to a group of select people. Well, we just found out yesterday who is one of these “special” people: the Academy Award Winner, Hillary Swank.

Miss Swank joins Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Will Ferrell, Jay Leno, Edward Norton, Cameron Diaz, Melissa Etheridge and others who have opted for a BMW Hydrogen 7 as their energy-efficient ride of choice.

According to BMW, initially only 100 units were manufactured and along with famous actors, many politicians and world economists have received a “green” 7er as well.

Obviously, this is great PR for BMW and I’m sure they scored major points with the public, especially the BMW fans. And as a personal note, I do see Hillary in a 7 Hydrogen before Cameron Diaz. Not sure why…..

p0050677 1024x768 498x331 Hillary Swank gets a BMW 7 Hydrogen

p0050678 498x747 Hillary Swank gets a BMW 7 Hydrogen

11 responses to “Hillary Swank gets a BMW 7 Hydrogen”

1. miles says:

where do you buy hydrogen to refuel?

2. Gragop says:

Man celebrates love themselves.

3. Gragop says:

@Gragop: Celebrities …I can’t read or write!

4. Brookside says:

Always liked her films and she strikes me as someone who gives a sX#@ about life beyond the superficiality of Hollywood. I think she’s more of an actress than a celebrity.
    So it’s all cool to me….I see no harm if BMW can tout their commitment to alternative fuels by having celebs drive their cars.

5. Artmic says:

I’m tired of celebs pushing global warming bullshit…
    news flash, Al Gore and his global warming fanatics can go fuck themselves. FUCK the carbon tax. The stinking government just wants more money out of our pockets, so they can pay the stinking bankers/finance companies, and central stinking banks.

6. Brookside says:

Now tell us how you really feel…

7. BernardP says:

I am also tired of gullible celebrities pushing the global warming agenda, and this, simply because there is no such thing as man-made global warming. There is a lot of available information for those interested in looking outside of the big media outlets.

Here are just a couple of teasers:

8. Gragop says:

Personally – I don’t think celebrities should have a voice. What qualifies Al Gore as an environmentalist aside from being a politician? He made a documentary? Here’s your Green Peace badge!

What qualifies Cameron Diaz or Alec Baldwin or Sean Penn as politcal analysts or people with any value behind their social commentaries? Nothing, absolutely nothing – if anything it should be less than that. A celebrity is about as qualified to talk about environmental issues as I am – and I’m not qualified to try and influence that on other people.

9. Lance says:

I wish I was a celeb, don;t have to do anything stressful like studying, working hard, etc. and just get free stuff and lots of money…. Why is there such inequality? People who work hard of rtheir money and those who just cruise around and get loads. I don’ think a 7 suits her. Maybe BMW must get her a 1 Series Hydrogen. (yet again, BMW’s are for men)

10. Horatiu B. says:

@Gragop: We should get those cars instead :) Can you imagine how much writing material we would have? lol everyday a new one

11. Gragop says:

@Horatiu B.:

Agreed, where can we sign up for that?