White 2009 BMW Z4 spotted

BMW Z4 | October 29th, 2008 by 12
2010 bmw z4 spy oct 29 005 1029 950x673 White 2009 BMW Z4 spotted

So far we have seen the 2009 BMW Z4 in the following colors: red, Space Gray, Deep Sea Blue, Cashmere Silver and today, white.  The …

The fellows at MotorAuthority seem to be all over the Z4 subject and almost every day, they have a different set of photos for us. The Z4 in these photos is barely disguised and we can clearly see some of the design elements that we have talked about for a while: a wider grille, larger intakes up front, smoother corners and some elements similar to the CS Concept. One thing that stands out in these photos is the hood, longer than the one in the current Z4, which in my opinion, it gives the car a sportier and more aerodynamic look.

Enjoy these spy photos since they might be the last ones, my sources say that the car will be revealed any day now and the “silly spy photos game” will be over.

2010 bmw z4 spy oct 29 005 1029 950x673 498x316 White 2009 BMW Z4 spotted

2010 bmw z4 spy oct 29 004 1029 950x673 498x331 White 2009 BMW Z4 spotted

12 responses to “White 2009 BMW Z4 spotted”

1. roffle waffle says:

looks VERY promising from the rear 3/4

2. Gragop says:

I really like this in Alpine White! I think this looks the best of any of the recent spy shots. Can’t wait to see the debut!

3. George says:

@Gragop: I agree! The car looks very cool in Alpine White. It will be a worthy succesor of the legendary 507. Does the top of the car have the same design philosophy as the Z4 coupe? I don’t think it looks completely flat…

4. Brookside says:

Actually I’ve enjoyed this slow roll-out for the new Z4…a lot of drama-especially with the high riding zebra-skinned cars- but hey, it’s been fun.
    Smart campaign by BMW.

5. roffle waffle says:

thats a good point brookside, I don’t think its a coincidence that the car is pictured in exact front 3/4, exact rear, and rear 3/4 views

6. BMW sales says:

The tail end has a hint of the 6-series design to it. I like it!

7. Gragop says:

@George:

I think this car looks to be a hybrid of the Z4 coupe and the roadster. I hope it doesn’t mean that BMW won’t have a Z4 successor coupe – that would be very disappointing.

8. Bijan says:

Most of the lines are similar to the current model, which I love. I like the tip up hood a lot, but the car looks girly from some angles

9. Brookside says:

While I agree that the car is an update of the original Z4 I sure don’t see “girly” anywhere. Maybe it’s in the eye of the beholder?
    All I see are masculine signifiers…I mean the thing is basically a phallus on 4 wheels. If there were anymore testosterone added to this design it would be a caricature.

10. faton says:

tungi fatoni deshta me vete per qat vetur se as oshta bon me it a jo se qfar qmimi ka a a