And….here is the 2009 BMW Z4 again…gold color this time

BMW Z4 | October 24th, 2008 by 7
34601png

Just a few hours ago, I said that we should see more sph photos of the 2009 BMW Z4 within the next days, but…I was wrong.

A few hours later, a gold looking BMW Z4 was spotted by the british folks at imotormag.co.uk, with the same minimal camo and a lower stand than the Deep Sea Blue Z4 we saw yesterday.

That’s all I have to say for now, enjoy.

34599png 498x373

34600png 498x373

7 responses to “And….here is the 2009 BMW Z4 again…gold color this time”

1. mb81 says:

like the blue one, again it is looking horrible because of the small wheels. It looks like an SUV or SAV because of the huge gap between wheels and wheelhouse

2. L1ndja says:

This looks to me like the 3.0twin turbo one because of the exhausts

3. Brookside says:

To me, it just gets better and better. Despite all the character lines being
    taped over you can see how gorgeously the new model is proportioned-
    maybe not as dramatic as the E85, but this is superbly done.
    The 3/4 rear shot seems to show the car at its best even tho I’m still getting used to the rear brake light embedded into the trunk.

Isn’t this color Cashmere Silver?… I’ve thought this is more appropriate on the sedans and convertibles….& not my fav on a roadster.
    And it still seems to be riding high….what’s with that?

4. Horatiu B. says:

@Brookside: It looks similar to Cashmere silver.

It’s riding high because of the shipping blocks, the car will DEFINITELY not sit that high. No worries :)

5. Max says:

This must be the 3.0i Twin Turbo because there is no fog lamps present. Same as on the 135i. This could be Mineral Silver (A14) found on the 6 Series. There is some 6 Series resemblance in the rear light cluster as well.

6. J.T. says: