BMW 7 Series Official Catalog

7-series | September 25th, 2008 by 13
7series 13

Good day for BMW fans, no doubt. We just posted the BMW 7 Series Experience videos, then we showed you the Exterior Sketch to Design video and now, we have for you the official BMW 7 Series Catalog and datasheet, in PDF formats.

Many other official photos have been released as well, so I will go ahead and post some of them, just to show you that the car does not look as bad as you thought.

The PDF can be downloaded them from here:
BMW 7 Series Catalog

BMW 7 Series Datasheet

7series 2 498x373

7series 20 498x398

13 responses to “BMW 7 Series Official Catalog”

1. beto says:

very nice looking car…..can’t wait to see this car on the streets of Los Angeles…one question regarding the ’09 3 series where can we see the official catalog for the North America ’09 3 series????

2. I agree nice. It takes time to get used to a new body I remember back in 01 when the 02 745 came out I was disgusted until about 2 months later it grew on me.

3. BMW sales says:

I have found my new favorite BMW.

4. Horatiu B. says:

@beto: Let me see if I can find one and post it.

@BMW sales: The car is amazing, and everyone that bashed it, will fall in love with it eventually

5. BernardP says:

Hmm…The new triangular raised hoodline leading to the twin kidneys has a little bit of Pontiac in it…

6. Jordan says:

Being a 3 series owner and as much as I do love the 3 series, I would LOVE to own a black 7 series! :)

7. Horatiu B. says:

@BernardP: I am not sure about that…I did hear Lexus before but not Pontiac really.

8. Brookside says:

Yeah, I think this is a gorgeous automobile- big presence that says “I’ve arrived.”
    I’m getting a whiff of Maserati from the size of the grille and upright stance….and that’s good.
    Not my kind of BMW- but perfect for those who want (and can afford) high zoot in a big car.
    Excellent.

9. BernardP says:

@Horatiu B., you might have a look at the front pics in this Pontiac G8 review:

I’d say not brothers, but maybe cousins ;-)

10. Horatiu B. says: