Tell me what you see…

7-series | September 24th, 2008 by 11
bremslicht 2951 c

Please take a look at the photo below and tell me what you see. Talking about BMW, a company that really pays attention to details …

Please take a look at the photo below and tell me what you see.

Talking about BMW, a company that really pays attention to details and gets us all excited over all these little things.

Those little things are what made me fall in love with BMWs, not that I don’t want a Ferrari, don’t get me wrong.

bremslicht 2951 c

11 responses to “Tell me what you see…”

1. PalBay says:

7!!!!! Thanks! PalBay

2. abs says:

Neat. But that’d only be on the right-hand light cluster correct? It’ll be the mirror image on the left hand side.

3. BMWCoop says:

Number 1:) That’s cool

4. himi says:

Now this is awesome! I really admire the passion to details at most German carmakers.

5. miles says:

do you think the “7” was on purpose?

6. Gragop says:

If that’s supposed to really be a “7” then I think that’s tacky. That’s something I’d expect from Lexus but not BMW…don’t know why but it rubs me the wrong way.

7. Lance says:

Tha’s not suppose to be anything. It’s just the only space that they have after accomodating for the light tubes. Besides, it is not a 1 either as it would not have been on if the indicators were off.

8. Howie_In_AZ says:

Why would a 7 series have a ‘1’ in the tail light?

9. Adam says:

Hmm… I’m not sure if that’s on purpose. It seems that perhaps the top portion is the brake light, and the bottom (since it’s a bit more orange) the signal light.

And if it is on purpose, I’m not sure if I’d call it ‘classy’ or ‘elegant’ which I believe is what the 7-series is supposed to be…

10. Kenny says:

Isn’t the top section(top three rows) the turn signal, I could’ve sworn I seen the top section more orange-y than the rest of the LED’s. I think it’s a coincidence that they were on when the picture was taken.

The bottom section(bottom five) are the brake lights. Although the 4th and 5th row do seem to make a seven appear because of the slope. Now that I see it, the LED’s are positioned so that they are between the gaps of the floating light bars, so the lights can beam through the bars .

The little light to the left(bottom inner corner) is the rear fog light.

11. miles says:

kenny is right the top portion is the turn signal