The 2008 Paris Auto Show (2008 Mondial de l’Automobile) is right around the corner, starting October 4th and running to October 19th. The press days start October 2nd so the media will be reporting all the Paris buzz very soon!
BMW is planning a large show at Paris, here are some of the highlights:
- World Debut of the new BMW 7-Series
- The redesigned 3-Series will make it’s motor show debut
- Diesel convertible 1-series (both the 118d and 123d convertibles)
- BMW EfficientDynamics expanded to include BluePerformancein the 330d
- “Edition” models of the BMW X3
- BMW Performance Product line for the 1-series and 3-series
Article By Jason from Porsche-Report.