A few days ago, BMW released the MSRP for most of the 2009 models. The exception were the highly-awaited BMW 335d, the X5d but also the new BMW 7 Series.
Today, the invoice prices were released to all the U.S based dealerships and any client advisor in the country has access to them.
Here are some price differences:
- 335i sedan will cost $1100 more
- 328i sedan will cost $920 more
- 328xi sedan will cost $1320 more
- 335xi sedan $1105 more
- 335i Coupe will cost $1105 more
- 335xi Coupe will cost $1105 more
- 328i Coupe will cost $920 more
- 328xi Coupe will cost $920 more
- M3 Convertible will start at $60,860