Earlier in the day, the U.S based dealerships received the MSRP sheet for the 2009 models. As we were told last week, by this coming Friday, we should have the ordering guides and the invoices prices released as well.
What we know so far:
- BMW 335i Sedan E90 – $800 price increase
- BMW 335i Coupe E92 – $1200 price increase
- BMW 335i Convertible E93 – $1300 price increase
- Sport package 335i Coupe – $450 price increase
- Sport Package 335i Sedan – $450
- M3 Double-Clutch price increased by $200 to a $2900 total
- New iPhone integration will be available in October for $150
There are many other details in the bulletin, but we will let you explore them.
And yes, there is NO word of the pricing or released of the BMW 335d. As we announced a while back, our sources said the launch date was pushed back to beginning of 2009.