Photos: 2009 BMW 7 Series

7-series | August 15th, 2008 by 10

Update: Added a couple more photos from Automarket.ro It has been a while since we posted some photos of the upcoming 2009 BMW 7 Series. …

Update: Added a couple more photos from Automarket.ro

It has been a while since we posted some photos of the upcoming 2009 BMW 7 Series. We have already seen the new 7 in a silver color and then there were some official photos shown here, here and here. Today, we have some new real life photos of the 7 Series spotted somewhere in Munich.

I won’t further comment on it, but if you have anything to add, please do so.

P.S I still like the car

bmw7 02 500x332

bmw7 03 500x332

[Source: Germancarzone posted  by Christian Wimmer]

10 responses to “Photos: 2009 BMW 7 Series”

1. sutheshkumar says:

if you spot the picture of the rear properly, you can see it has quad tail pipes.

next 760Li perhaps?

2. Sba says:

Mhh i truly love the back and the side of this car, but I can’t really stand the 2 enormous kidney, i think they’re simply too big, too much…

3. Carbones says:

I dont like the front of the car… i dont like that big kidneys, they are so ugly… the back of the car looks like a korean car…

4. miles says:

the black car is a v12 note the quad exhaust pipes

5. Danie says:

Sorry i dont like. Looks like the Nissan Almera from the front

6. Marek says:

i still don’t get it, it’s not bad-looking car but it’s bad looking BMW. front grill is silly, rear end is hideous. Just imagine if on this photos would be CS. I would be siting and fulling my pants just by looking at it. The new 7 is boring wich is worse than ugly… just compare it to IMO full of emotions e38. disaster

7. Christian Wimmer says:

I just want to say that when BMWBLOG posts pictures, they should at least name the source, especially if they don’t belong to them. Those first three pictures of the black BMW 7-Series with the “M”unich license plate belong to me, Christian Wimmer.

Here’s the original thread I made: http://www.germancarzone.com/7-series/25923-%2A%2A%2Aspotted-new-bmw-7-series-%2A%2A%2A.html

Please just give credit where credit is due. Thank you.

-CW

8. Horatiu B. says:

@Christian Wimmer: Christian :) , credit was given already when the article was posted. If you look down below the last photo, you will see a link that was posted already, when the article was published.

Also, the photos were emailed to us along with a link to the forum, so hence why we posted. If you want, we can take out the Germancarzone and put your name instead.

But we did credit the source, we ALWAYS do.

Also, in the future, please feel free to email us directly and we will make sure proper credit is given.

9. Donny says:

Thank God … they finally toned down the bloated bohemiath!

10. Bryce523 says:

A very good site with some good info is performancechips.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/overall-racing-chip-tuning-and-appearance/.. Check this blog out, don’t forget to comment with feedback! I haven’t found a place that has items for this cheap!!!