I was just sitting here today and was thinking about why am I such a BMW hardcore fan. Why am I bimmer enthusiast and not an MB, Porsche or any other german brand? In my early driving years, I have owned several cars, from the german automaker Opel, to Ford and even Mercury.
About 6 years ago, I have switched to a BMW 3-series and I have never looked back. What made me go this route? Well, here are some six simple reasons:
- BMW gave me back the joy of driving, ignoring all the terrible Chicago traffic.
- Perfect balance of amenities and performance.
- The BMW free maintenance program
- BMW European Delivery – one of the best experiences ever (BMW Welt- a must see)
- BMW makes me look more sexy then i already am.
- Chicks dig it ?
Putting all the jokes aside, what are your reasons for buying BMW cars?