Again, great news for all of you that were waiting for some official information from BMW. 1addicts.com has managed to get their hands on this information that it's coming directly from BMW NA.
– M Aerokit Std on the 135i Coupe.
– 18" Wheels w/ mixed tires & high performance brakes are std on the 135i Coupe.
– 17" wheels with all-season tires are a no-cost option .
– Xenons std. on the 135i- Adaptive Cornering
– 135i Aerokit will not be available. BMW Performance Parts will offer it's own aerokit for the 128i. It will differ from the 135i aerokit
– Amber reflector will be in the headlight assembly, but it will not be as large as that on the E90. No reflector in the sheet metal, fender.
– No cup holders in the rear of the vehicle
– Two front cup holders in the 1-Series w/o iDrive. 1 cup holder w/ iDrive.
– Nov 16th – Build your own will be available on BMW USA, Coupe & Convertible
– Dealer Launch will be on the 2nd week in Feb. 2008. March 22nd = Sales Launch.
– Pricing expected to be announce at the same time as the reservations are launched on BMW USA.
– Sales expected to = 60% 1-Series Convertible & 40% 1-Series Coupes
– Allocation based on SPG's as all other models.
– BMW Center Ride & Drive (employees) will be combined with the X6 & will be held the first week of April.
1- Series Launch:
"Year One of the 1." Commemorative Elements (preliminary)
– Premium coffee table book, including certificate of authenticity.
– Delivered to customers one month after welcome kit.
– Engraving above the Start/Stop button (silver ring surrounding button) "Year One of the 1"
– Year One of the 1 will be Model Year 2008.