Yes, BMW had done it again. No price increase from the 2007 X5 models. Great news for those of you that are looking to pick up one of the this new X5s, but in the same time, I can not ask myself again if BMW will increase their prices starting next year. My previous article that talks about the perfect time to buy a BMW, offers many arguments on why everyone thinks that BMW will have no choice but to push up their prices in the near future.
In the mean time, the BMW X5 price stays the same, on both the 3.0si and the 4.8i models. Here are other few things that have been added:
- Panoramic Moonroof becomes standard on all the models effective with production beginning October 1st.
- Automatic Tailgate begins production effective with November production and it costs $500
Additional news for 2008:
1. 3.0si gets wood trim and chrome tail pipes as standard equipment.
2. Window shades (417) which were previously a stand alone item, are now part of the (ZRC) Rear Climate package. New (ZRC) price is $900.
3. 6-Disc CD changer in the Premium Sound package (ZPS) is replaced by a DVD changer (696). New package price is $1,850.
4. Price for HD Radio (653) has been reduced from $500 to $350.
For full details, please feel free to download the pdf documents