We’re back with another comparison, but this time it won’t be in between two BMW models like in the past.
This time, we’re going to compare the most talked about BMW these days, the BMW 135i, with the most popular Subaru car: Subaru WRX STI.
BMW 135i - around $33,000-$34,000
Subaru WRX STI – $33,495
- sport seats with 2-tone suede, very good supporting sport seats
- Brembo Brakes with Super Sport ABS
- 2008 model equipped with heated seats and navigation system
BMW 135i Advantages:
- same HP but a twin-turbo engine
- less weight 3274 lbs vs 3351 lbs for the Subaru STI
- M-sport suspension
- nicer body style
- free maintenance for 4yrs/50,000 miles
These are some of the arguments on the debate Subaru STI vs BMW 135i but as soon as the 135i test drive reports will be available then we can go ahead and compare the handling and power of both cars, of course stock models.
If there is anything else that I have missed, let me know and we will add them.